Thursday, February 5, 2009

Shangri La

Man, it sure helps to make a list of unfinished quilts. I'm a list keeper, but when I had baby #3 a year ago, I quickly gave up because I never got any items crossed off of any list, and the last thing a new mother needs is engorged milk glands AND a sense of defeatism. Lists for cleaning, groceries, quilts, nice things to say in an impatient situation, you get the idea. But this may be my year to regain myself, I'm thinking.

This one is Stepping Stones pattern, which was deceiving, because the picture on the front of the pattern was more beautiful, and for a larger quilt that included more than one jelly roll. Mine is actually much smaller than I anticipated, and more difficult to put together well. Another one finished at my in-laws, thanks guys for helping with the kids.

1 comment:

erica e said...

i really like this one. i love the vertical lines and variation of colors. its great.
i love lists too. i love making them. crossing things off? well, that's another story.