Happy Fourth of July! I wanted to wait until I quilted this to put it up, but since the holiday is here, there's no point waiting.
The Modern Quilt Group exchanged any kind of red, white, or blue striped fabric in 8" blocks during our last session that's just ending this month. (Incidentally, next session we're exchanging any kind of polka dot, if you're interested in joining us.) I made this quilt up using a wood butcher block tutorial of sorts we found online. The details can be found in this post on the BMQG blog.

4 comments:
This is so beautiful! I love it! ....it makes my pinwheels seem a little unimaginative. ;)
I really like how it "moves" and changes shape depending on how you look at it. My kids would love it. ...my hubby to :)
This is gorgeous. Now I have the hankering to quilt!
This one literally made me gasp.
Nice post tthanks for sharing
Post a Comment