I've finished my Picasso quilt, from Amy Butler's Belle line a few years ago. This is a great example of why procrastination pays off sometimes. My goal in 2006 was to incorporate wool into my quilts more, hence this design. I had the large squares and wool all cut out, and then lost steam and put it away. When I pulled it out this month, I fell in love with the quilt all over again, and even finished the borders drastically differently than I had planned. I really love the way it turned out, and I'm especially glad it's over. And as an added bonus, it looks really fun folded on the pile.

3 comments:
How funny. I just posted one from this same line. I had also put it away and got it back out again Great minds thing alike. I love yours. I can never use wool because Caleb breaks out in hives.
I LOVE this one. It is one of my favoriates you have done!
this looks great. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the border fabric on this one.
Post a Comment