Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun Bound


Here's the finished product of the Girls Just Wanna Have Fun quilt. I love pulling a finished quilt out of the dryer and seeing it freshly crinkled and ready to wrap up in.

This also marks the near end of my list. One more top to quilt and then I'll have absolutely nothing in the works. I don't think this has happened since I started quilting in the first place. It feels refreshing and full of hope and imagination. Just what we all need in 2009.

6 comments:

Anna M. said...

I think this is one of my most favorite of all your quilts...even though I love them all! I just love the way it turned out with the pops of orange. I'll see you at 7! =)

Reba said...

Seriously, I love this quilt! I am going to Turkey in June, so I need to make a new one in May to take with me!

3inpink and 1inblue! said...

This one is my favorite!!! Great job.

erica e said...

wow! look at you with almost nothing in the works! sounds like you need to go fabric shopping.
beautiful quilt.

Mel said...

I've been reading your blog for a while now, sorry for not commenting much, but I love this quilt!!!

You are so lucky to have your own machine and studio!!

International Tease said...

Beautiful! I also love the colors (although there are so many of yours that I love :). So, when are you going to start selling finished quilts again on Etsy? Some of us are NEVER going to EVER put a kit to good use! :)