
I couldn't decide what to do with the great blocks my friends made this time. Still in a rut, but I hated to see it just sit. In the end I used a striped/woven shot cotton as the background. I love these exchange quilts, and I know I say it every time, but it's such a nice reminder of the great women I know, and the art and friendship in quilting.

And here's the back.
4 comments:
Umm...still confused on how this is a rut for you? I really like the way your exchange quilt turned out! Was anything ever decided for the next exchange?
Kristin! This looks great! Wow. My blocks are just sitting for now. But I'm very impressed that you got yours done. Like you said, its an honor to be in an exchange with such great people.
Love it, Kristen. Such an unexpected look.
Hey looks lovely.
Post a Comment