Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Steampunk


Well, I have to say that despite the fact that I love this pattern by Jen Kingwell, I wouldn't have actually made it myself if it hadn't been for JoyLyn asking us to do a BOM for the store out of it. Anna and I had a great time pulling dozens and dozens of fabrics from the shelves to create the blocks for this one. Now it's off to the quilter and then hung in the store to get some excitement going for this class/BOM. And, I am glad I made it. (Even more glad that it's done!)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

How was it sewing all of those curves? Curves make me very nervous.

rubyslipperz1052 said...

I'm wondering why you wouldn't have chosen it, unless asked?

And, why you are "glad it's done"?

I've been thinking to possibly make it a larger block...what are your thoughts?