Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sherry Berry Christmas

This fabric is Sheri Berry Christmas, currently in stores. She also designed the Trick-or-Treat Street fabric I loved. I made up a simple pattern around a charm pack. Those charm packs, what a racket. You feel like you're getting something special when you impulse buy it, but you're just getting a quarter of what you need to make a decent sized quilt. I also tried out some new Moda rick rack. It feels velvety and supposedly doesn't roll after washing. Once I get this bound I'll put it to the test.


4 comments:

Chantalle said...

We haven't seen your quilt-holder's hands for a while!
We are thinking of having Zach, Elizabeth and me come that weekend to Utah still (19-22) I will keep you updated...

Reba said...

This is SO cute! I really love the striped fabric.

erica e said...

so cute! i love that christmas fabric.

Pamela said...

I am making Christmas Quilts for my boys! Great minds think alike.Love your Christmas quilt looks festive and fun ~ would love to see it in person at the next quilt group.