Here's the other group exchange we did last year, a Utah-themed block exchange. I had the center tea towel given to me by my sister, Leslie, and it went perfectly with the colors and tone of this quilt. Thanks, Les!
Just once, I need to get a quilt done before I see what you've done with the exchange blocks, and then it just looks perfect and that's what I want to do too. LOVE THIS ONE!!!
5 comments:
WOW! That turned out great! You're right...the tea towel fits perfectly! =)
Sorry...that last comment that says 3x6 Bee is actually me. I was signed in under another blog.
The tea towel is great! A perfect fit with all the original blocks. The colors, the theme, couldn't be better! Nice job Sis. Love you!
Just once, I need to get a quilt done before I see what you've done with the exchange blocks, and then it just looks perfect and that's what I want to do too. LOVE THIS ONE!!!
So good. Love the navy and the gold.
Post a Comment