
I keep coming to my fabric cabinet, opening the doors, sighing deeply, and shutting them again. Sometimes with simultaneous screaming in the background, sometimes without. I just have the quilting funk. And although I'm still in it, a few weeks ago I managed to put my last group exchange blocks together. I chose the Mark Twain fabric I've had for a while, so this one is a tribute to him. I love American authors, and he's one of our greats.

"When red-headed people are above a certain social grade their hair is auburn."
- Mark Twain, A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court
2 comments:
It turned out great! The blue reminds me of the water of the Mississippi! I really should read Tom Sawyer again.
i get in that same sort of funk too- like i want to quilt but i just don't have the same enthusiasm for it. hopefully yours will pass soon. this quilt looks great. i love that you turned it into a mark twain quilt. very cool.
Post a Comment