Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Selling the Machine

Friends, I'm selling my machine. I know it's only been 7 months, but I'm just not finding the time to use it myself, let alone help others train and enjoy it. (It was easier when #3 was still a baby!). Please contact me if you or someone you know is interested. I still have all parts and instructions that came with it originally. Here are the details:
$16,800

2008 Gammill Classic Plus 26" with Stitch Regulator
14' Table with Hydrolics to Adjust to any Height
2 sets of Zippered Leaders
Free Delivery by a Rocky Mountain Electric Quilters Professional (within Wasatch Front)

$600 Worth of Supplies (Stand-alone bobbin winder, 20 different colors of threads, 40 yd. bolt of practice muslin, partially used roll of 80/20 batting, 2 different pin cushions with pins, 20 bobbins, 100 needle pack, 3 pantograph templates, plastic template for use with circle grid, 2 design books, large and small bottle of oil, large and small set of scissors, long arm seam ripper, scissor chain)

5 comments:

erica e said...

I'm sorry to hear that you are selling your machine. Motherhood sure does require a lot of time, huh? And I only have two so I probably can't even talk about it. Good luck with the sale.

Anna M. said...

That news makes me sad... But, I understand that life get's busy...a lot. I really wish I could buy it. Good luck! =)

Mel said...

How sad!! As a mother of a young boy, I understand that your time is stretched and priorities have to be made.

I'll post about it soon on my blog. You never know!

Elizabeth said...

Sorry you are selling your machine. I hope you'll keep up your blog though so we can see what you are working on!

3inpink and 1inblue! said...

Sorry to hear that friend. 3 is a lot. I hope you have a buyer soon. Take care.