Monday, August 3, 2009

Be Prepared

"Give me a young man who has kept himself morally clean and has faithfully attended his church meetings. Give me a young man who has magnified his priesthood and has earned the Duty to God Award and his Eagle Scout. Give me a young man who is a seminary graduate and has a burning testimony of the Book of Mormon.
Give me such a young man, and I will give you a young man who can perform miracles for the Lord in the mission field and throughout his life.”

- President Ezra Taft Benson

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just added you to my blogroll not sure why I hadn't earlier...I had my baby :) just in case you had not heard Shawn texted a bunch of people from my phone but I have no idea who, I think random strangers got a picture of the new baby. Anyway hope you r good sorry about the spelling on this Gavin is on my lap