I finished assembling my group exchange blocks from last fall. We all made whatever star we liked in Minnick & Simpson's Prairie Paisley patriotic fabric. I'm binding it in the light red/white/blue stripe from the same line. The border gave me a headache, but my sister Tracey swooped in with her buckets of stash and saved me, thanks again.Here's a note about her. If you ever need just the right red, extra snow pants, an egg, a gift that will make the recipient weep, a mint for your unruly two-year old in a store, Snow White (even though it's been in the vault for years), a shipping box, just the right necklace for your family pictures, a dish that perfectly fits Club crackers, or a last minute babysitter, she's the kind of sister to have.
4 comments:
I love how your's turned out...it's beautiful! Really makes me want to get going on mine...I've tossed a few ideas around, but haven't settled on anything yet. How blessed you are to have such an amazing sister...I'm sure she thinks the same about you! =)
That is so BEAUTIFUL!! One of these days I'll pick back up and do a group exchange again. I'll email you soon and let you know what's been up!! Life is crazy isn't it?
I love it! I'm debating on mine. They have a line coming out next month I think that looks like it would coordinate really well from the one last year. I'm trying to decide if I want to finish it with that or make a different one from it!
this turned out great. cool sashing.
is your sister available to rent?
Post a Comment