Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Christmas Quilts

I know I haven't shown anything new lately, mainly because life ran away with me. I always found time to squeeze in an hour of quilting here or there, but lately I've been dragging my tongue and falling into bed instead of being productive when everyone is in bed. I'm making a lot of posts this week to show what I've done the last few months. It's not like I've done this in the last week.
This is my daughter's Christmas quilt. The orange and green were left over from the Orange Papillons sample quilt I did. The orange had this great hot pink poof in it, so I matched it for the rest of the quilt. My daughter loves bright and loud and crazy - kind of like her little personality, so even though it seems a bit over the top, I know she'll love it.

2 comments:

Tara said...

i have a little bright and loud and crazy daughter too! i love that her clothes never match and whatever she does she does it with intensity! i think i might need to make her an "over the top" quilt to! isn't it fun to be inspired by others personalities and go little beyond your own comfort zone sometimes? :)

erica e said...

hmm... my sister is logged into my computer from her visit this weekend! - that "Tara" post is really from your pal Erica in TX!