I've gotten behind on pictures of what I've been working on, so for the rest of the week I'll post a new quilt each day. St. George was great to get caught up, and I appreciate my in-laws again for making our visit so great.
The center of this quilt (small red stripe border) was a pillow cover on a huge pillow I made a few years ago. I envisioned my son sitting on it to watch movies. That never happened, I need a pillow on my bed, voila. A baseball quilt for my other son's Christmas. I'll put minky or chenille on the back for him. Most of these fabrics are baseball prints Tracey and I collected over the years, so they're out of print, but the large white border I just bought and I love the little baseball men. Reminds me of Field of Dreams, and thinking of Kevin Costner in his glory days is always a good thing.
1 comment:
Sooo cute!
Post a Comment