Monday, February 23, 2009

Quimper Region


Last year Leslie gave me this Quimper fabric she found who knows where, and thought of me. I was so happy! I love this style of artwork, usually found on pottery, and had bought some plates in Rennes on a stop-through to Mont St. Michel for my 21st birthday. I tucked away her gift of fabric and waited.

And then over the weekend, I found these fabrics that jumped out at me and reminded me of my Quimper fabric. They are just the thing! See, it's a good thing we buy fabric we like when we see it and just stick it in the stash for another day. One day you could combine it with something special, even if it takes years.

They are mostly from the Cheese and Poison Green line from Windham, but the middle two are from a Provence line, I missed the printer. I have no idea what I'll do with them, but my mind is going and I'll enjoy a quiet moment soon to flip through my patterns.

1 comment:

Anna M. said...

Great fabric choices - love the Quimper! =)