My quilt group is exchanging these blue and cream blocks in a few weeks, and here's a sneak peek for my peeps. I love you gals, and I can't wait to get together next month. And I promise to iron these before I come.
I had the same thought as Erica. I just posted my first block on my blog too and then looked over here. Mine is a different block too. I do like that one though.
Okay...I was freaking out too...until I read the comments. I'm making Aunt Dinah. Hopefully, you didn't make all of your blocks already...if not, you'll get another beautiful quilt! Love this block! =)
6 comments:
ok, hold, on. one of us is making the wrong pattern. is it me?! this isn't the same block i've been making. i'm freaking out now.
this is really gorgeous though
I had the same thought as Erica. I just posted my first block on my blog too and then looked over here. Mine is a different block too. I do like that one though.
Oh you are right! I did Annie's block instead of aunt dinah's. Thanks for keeping me straight.
I hope you didn't have all of them finished!
Okay...I was freaking out too...until I read the comments. I'm making Aunt Dinah. Hopefully, you didn't make all of your blocks already...if not, you'll get another beautiful quilt! Love this block! =)
Post a Comment