Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Allspice Tapestry


Notice my list of Quilts Needing a Finish is mostly made up of completed tops that need to be quilted & bound. You'd think since I have my very own long arm this wouldn't be, but I also have my very own own three children, you see. I finished this Allspice Tapestry quilt last week. I love the patterns made for jelly rolls, they're so fun and display all of the pieces in a line, which I love the idea of. I will always think of my in-laws when I see this, because I made the top while we were visiting them in St. George last year. It's sweet, and soft, and nothing like me, but a girl can dream.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute! I did this pattern out of Christmas fabric I can't remember the name of right off. Yours looks great!