Here's to all of the unfinished quilts that will most likely remain that way until they put us in a home. I've got this one all cut out, but it was so long ago I don't remember how many flowers I even have. It's somewhere in the 30's. And I even cut out light green diamonds to go between each one. Here is the ONE that I have done, and it hangs in our office/quilting room.
2 comments:
I remember when you started working on this one. I love this block. I want to make a Grandmother's Flower Garden so bad, but if I hand pieced I'd feel obligated to hand quilt, which is not going to happen. I may have to figure out how to do a Y seam and just do it. I love the one you have done. If you don't want to make more you could frame it and put it in your daughter's room.
i like the framing idea.
i love grandma's flower garden quilts. but i probably won't ever make one. holy cow! that's a lot of hexagons!
Post a Comment