For the holiday season, I think it's important to give and receive. And since you're all out there buying things for others, I thought I'd give you a chance to win a quilt kit from me! Merry Christmas. I'm going to be giving away the
Houses kit (27x35). This kit includes all precut houses, a template and oil paint stick to paint the windows and doors, wool for the chimneys, gray fabric, border & backing.
If you are interested in entering the contest, just email me your name (
kristin@sadiebird.com). I'll draw one name at random on December 1st.
3 comments:
I'd love to be part of this giveaway! Thanks Kristin!!
~Hannah
joneshann@gmail.com
Count me in!
kmscott17@hotmail.com
I am so glad I stumbled onto your blog. You have got some talent!
What a great day to find you. Your top post is all about a giveaway! How exciting!
Count me in too.
raygon0326atyahoodotcom
ps, your studio is awesome!
Post a Comment