thanks! this is so fun to see. where did you get the map looking fabric? that would be so perfect for my mapmaker hubbie.
I love the 8th one. I had to watch again so I could see what number it is. I love that pattern. What's the block called?
Erica, the map is of the US, I'll post the whole thing when its bound. It was a Moda kit from market 3 years ago. And Elizabeth, I don't know. It was a pattern at Broadbents, (sample for them) and one of the most fun quilts to make ever.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
thanks! this is so fun to see. where did you get the map looking fabric? that would be so perfect for my mapmaker hubbie.
I love the 8th one. I had to watch again so I could see what number it is. I love that pattern. What's the block called?
Erica, the map is of the US, I'll post the whole thing when its bound. It was a Moda kit from market 3 years ago. And Elizabeth, I don't know. It was a pattern at Broadbents, (sample for them) and one of the most fun quilts to make ever.
Post a Comment