And this was just the blue/pink/red drawer - it's much bigger in real life than this picture shows. There were others, too. It's the coolest thing I've seen in a long time, and proof that we don't have to have less of everything. It can be stored in a great way. I know I'm sleeping better now knowing my neighbor has this in her house!
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
The Organization Queen
In this year, or should I say years, of a poor economy, we're all trying to make due with less. Less is more. Less is the new black. Less is easier to clean anyway. I'm getting to know my neighbor Peggy more this year, and she is such a creative woman! Her craft room is to die for, and the other day I asked for a ribbon. Her daughter bragged and pulled out this drawer.
And this was just the blue/pink/red drawer - it's much bigger in real life than this picture shows. There were others, too. It's the coolest thing I've seen in a long time, and proof that we don't have to have less of everything. It can be stored in a great way. I know I'm sleeping better now knowing my neighbor has this in her house!
And this was just the blue/pink/red drawer - it's much bigger in real life than this picture shows. There were others, too. It's the coolest thing I've seen in a long time, and proof that we don't have to have less of everything. It can be stored in a great way. I know I'm sleeping better now knowing my neighbor has this in her house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Gorgeous!
That is amazing! Both in organization and quantity.
Post a Comment