Monday, January 25, 2010

Exchange Photos

Saturday we had a great time sewing flannel quilts for a children's hospital and catching up on each other's lives. It was great of Jackie to host us in her beautiful basement, and even better to have her almost 9 year old daughter there to help at our every whim. The food was great and I enjoyed being with friends so much! Here's the show and tell photos. I'm not making a slide show, sorry for the scrolling.
Our New Friend Melissa's Quilt For Her Daughter (above)
Anna's Quilt For Her New Nephue - Lucky Boy! (below)
Anna's Sweet Girl Quilt (Below) & her American Jane (Above)
Jackie's Rough Edge Challenge (she was nursing in the corner so the lighting turned out badly, but her fabric is so great!)
Anna's Rough Edged Challenge (sorry it's blurry, I think I was eating a dessert bar at the same time)

No comments: