I've been working on the Quimper People quilt, and my worst nightmare came true. I don't have enough of the fabric I bought last year. I hate that. I went to Quilts this morning to see what I could scrounge up, and in addition to the pieces I found for this quilt, I found some others too. Don't fall over with too much surprise. Here are the goods, thought you'd like to see too.The last one has hilarious quotes like, "When I learned to sew, I forgot how to cook" and "A clean house is the sign of a broken sewing machine."

2 comments:
Kristin-
Did you find enough of the shoe fabric? I think Sew and Save in Clearfield has that. They LOVE Darlene Zimmerman there. Let me know if you need me to go check that out for you. I know I saw the shoes and the lipstick fabrick thre awhile ago.
Sooo cool, I cant wait to see it finished!
Post a Comment