Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Fabric Sample Sale

My neighbor came over on Friday and told me about a fabric sample sale a lady was having in her garage over the weekend. Apparently this woman's husband is a fabric vendor, and twice a year they sell the left over samples. I'm so glad to have heard about it, and even more glad to get on her mailing list. I'll let you all know when she does it again in the fall. Here are my great finds:

This is my favorite, a big piece of this vintage Superman from her stash. My son has been wearing it tied to his neck ever since I brought it home. (He just saw this picture flash up as I'm typing and he got so concerned that it's been made into a quilt already. I'd hate to ruin a man's cape!)

And since I spent over $25 (no big surprise there!), they gave me this sweet charm pack.

1 comment:

3inpink and 1inblue! said...

This reminds me I have some fabric samples from my Interior Design days waiting to be used....well it's been 6 years. They are still waiting. Great find. Can't wait to see what you create!