Monday, March 9, 2009

Another Quimper Find

I got the day off on Friday, and Tracey and I played in the Sugarhouse area. There are so many fun shops down there, it was nice to get out and get into some of them. We also tried Indian food for the first time, and I highly recommend the falafel at O, Falafel on 21st South.

We went into Home Goods, and I'm glad there's not one closer to me. I'd be spending money in there all of the time. Among other great finds, I found this tablecloth that reminded me of the Quimper fabric I posted about last week. I'm going to use the stripe on it for the border of my quilt, and the center of it for the backing.

1 comment:

Anna M. said...

Hi Kristin! The sidebar on my blog shows that you have a new post entitled 'Blue', but when I click on it, it takes me to a page that tells me it doesn't exist. I'm assuming it's about the exchange and I'm excited to read it. Will you let me know if I just don't know what I'm doing? =)