Mom doesn't have internet yet, so I won't tell! :) She LOVES these so she will be so glad to have one! The carpet came yesterday finally, and the cable was supposed to be ready but they weren't able to get a connection yet.
I am one lucky sister! Thank you!!!
I love these and would love to make some for my extended family. Where did you learn how to do these? P.S. Can't wait to see you in March!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Mom doesn't have internet yet, so I won't tell! :)
She LOVES these so she will be so glad to have one! The carpet came yesterday finally, and the cable was supposed to be ready but they weren't able to get a connection yet.
I am one lucky sister! Thank you!!!
I love these and would love to make some for my extended family. Where did you learn how to do these?
P.S. Can't wait to see you in March!!
Post a Comment