Friday, September 12, 2008

Sadie Bird at Blue Goose Boutique

Come see us at Terri's Blue Goose Boutique next week, September 18-20th at the Lehi Legacy Center. I will be selling several sized quilt kits, and finished pillow cases. Sharing my booth will be Mindy Meyersick, who sells darling dresses, children's sleeping bags, and little girls' bow holders.

http://www.terrisbluegooseboutique.com/

3 comments:

Anna M. said...

Hooray! I'm so excited that you are open Kristin! How do we sign up for the instructional classes to use the machine? I want to get on that list. The pictures of the studio look great and I can't wait to see it in person at our quilt show! Thanks again - hope all is well with your little ones! =)

Reba said...

Hi Kristin, everything looks great! Paul did a great job, and your quilts look so nice. Good luck with everything!

Elisa said...

I can not wait to do my own quilt tops, I am just scared there wont be time. I am so excited.