Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Cycling Playlist

I've been recuperating this winter from worn meniscus in both knees. After nine weeks of physical therapy, I'm happy to report that this morning I rode my bike around my neighborhood. It wasn't pretty, and I still have some work to go, but it felt so good to be out again. 

To keep me motivated this winter when it seemed I'd have old lady knees forever, I worked on my cycling playlist. I've decided to post it here, so you can let me know what other songs I should add. Any song here with explicit language is the radio edited version. There were others I really wanted, but didn't have the radio edit for download so I skipped them. I can't handle pushing my body on the road and then hearing foul language blaring into my inner ear.  Just the rockin' good stuff.

  • 1985, Bowling for Soup
  • Going the Distance, Cake
  • Gel, Collective Soul
  • Precious Declaration, Collective Soul
  • Pour Some Sugar on Me, Def Leppard
  • AM Radio, Everclear
  • Thnks fr th Mmrs, Fall Out Boy
  • Chelsea Dagger, The Fratellis
  • Tongue Tied, Grouplove
  • Miss Independent, Kelly Clarkson
  • Burn it Down, Linkin Park
  • Waiting For the End, Linkin Park
  • How Far We've Come, Matchbox Twenty
  • Shake It, Metro Station
  • Ballroom Blitz, Sweet
  • Top of the World, Van Halen
  • Brave, Sara Bareilles
  • It's Time, Imagine Dragons
  • Radioactive, Imagine Dragons
  • On Top of the World, Imagine Dragons
  • Counting Stars, OneRepublic
  • Marchin On, OneRepublic
  • Feel Again, OneRepublic
  • Here it Goes Again, OK Go
  • Lessons in Love, Neon Trees
  • Everybody Talks, Neon Trees
  • Animal, Neon Trees
  • Drive By, Train
  • Lucky Strike, Maroon 5
  • Take Me Out, Franz Ferdinand





1 comment:

erica e said...

This is fun. When I muster up the energy to start running a little bit, I'll reference this. I don't have old lady knees but boy do I have a '4kids have been through here' mom figure.