Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Modern Medallion: Month 2


The Utah County Modern Quilt Group is doing medallions this session, and I posted the center of mine last month. For March, we're adding a 6" border around the center. I wanted to keep them small, so I broke mine up into multiple borders, and ended up going a couple of inches into next month's, but that's ok. I wanted that one small too.
 

This project is really hard for me, because I don't know where I'm going with it ahead of time. I am trying to enjoy just letting it be its own beast and seeing where the fabric takes me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Alright Kristin, this project is going to make my brain hurt. Your quilt is gorgeous! You are so creative!!!!

Shop Girl said...

SERIOUSLY!! Well I guess I better get busy on my little creation. I really love what you did with yours. See....isn't this FUN!