I've been going to Art Market in Sugarhouse Park's Garden Center for a few years now. I love the general artistry and thoughfulness in their vendors. And the one I love the most is Victoria Acoba. She makes these fantastic little tea pots. She's always at Art Market, and I've adored her wares for a long, long time. So much to my surprise, they had a one-day market today for Valentine's Day and Paul actually went with me to buy me a tea pot (I guess once every 11 years is ok). This is the one I chose. Isn't it wonderful? I even love looking at the pictures of it. Inside each lid she has a press of something, used to always be a cameo woman, but now it's a variety. Like this fish inside the water lilies pond themed pot I bought. Someone else admiring her work near me said she's at a booth in The Avenues market too.
No comments:
Post a Comment